Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Bhatotar, Barhara Kothi, Purnia

My Village name is Bhatotar. This is a small village having population of appx. 6000. In my village, All casts of people live together and has shown a true secular spirit.

My home comes in Brahmin Tola. There are so many people, who are well educated and well placed all over India and abroad.

My Village is well connected to other parts of purnia by rail and bus. the nearest Railway Station is Barhara Kothi, which is 5 mins walk from my home and Nearest Bus stand is Barhara Kothi which is 10 mins walk from my home.

There are various temples in my village but Kali Sthan is very famous. Here every year, Dewali celebration is really great. Most of the NRBs [Non Resident Bihari], come home on the Ocassion of Diwali.

One Can reach my home from Purnia/Katihar. To reach Katihar, You can get train/Bus from Patna/Delhi/Guwahati/Kolkata/Bangalore/Mumbai etc.

3 comments:

Ashish Kumar Jha said...

My Village

sathya said...


Thank you for sharing the article.
Selenium Training in Chennai | Certification | Online Courses

selenium training in chennai

selenium training in chennai

selenium online training in chennai

selenium training in bangalore

selenium training in hyderabad

selenium training in coimbatore

selenium online training

The Blogger Worlds said...

Magnet AXIOM Crack is a complete digital investigative platform. So that enables examiners to transparently access, analyze, and exchange. https://cyberspc.com/magnet-axiom-crack-full-download/