Monday, June 8, 2009

I have a dream .. Beggar Free World

This is one of my favorite song by ABBA .. I have a dream ..So whats my dream .. Is my life also going to be similar to millions "(Birth) Start -> Study -> Job -> Marriage -> Kids -> Their Study -> Their Marriage -> End (Good Bye)}" .. Whats wrong in that life .. Nothing .. But whats wrong in dreaming .Dreaming to go beyond that.. Apart from Normal responsibilities.. . Dream on .. Dream On .. Will try to do something about that .. If achieved ..Great .. If could not ..At least there will not be regret that, I didn't put even a cent for that ..

My Dream is to see Beggar Free World .. Simple .. Who is beggar? Why He begs in Streets .. What can be done ..

People Say .. They are lazy .. There is Gang who operates them .. There are many frauds/Cheats by beggars .. They are criminals at night .. They may be fit but, act as disabled .. Don't encourage them by giving money .. Blah Blah ..

There are NGOs for children, Old-Age, Disabled .. Do we have any NGO for Beggars .. I didn't find on Internet at least ..

What should be minimum Action Plan:
1. Identify how many beggars are there in Every District ..
2. Open one big House Say "Less privileged Home" having large capacity ..
3. Get all the beggars (Police and Civic bodies should make sure, No Beggar is left) in that place ..
4. There should be minimum food/Shelter/cloths arranged ..
5. Counsel/Discuss with each and every Person (They are no more beggars Once they enter this house) and See whats their problem? Do they not have Ability to work due to heath reasons .. Mental problem .. (We know there is scarcity of labours/4Th grade persons to work in Villages/Cities, Again work can be allotted based on skills))
6. Initial training for different work should be given .. and private jobs like working in Fields or Construction should be given ..
7. I request to all those Rich people, who spends millions of Rs for their every day expense to help this cause by spending bit less .. There is so many people in world(India), who does not have food (Even Thrown food by hotels) to eat in night, and so many people spend Lacs for one evening party .. I do not say, Do not spend .. But just a portion ..1% of that ..give to these organization ..

Well, should I start an NGO and contact to BBMP/State Govt in Karnataka to begin with .. I would love to .. But I am lazy/weak ..Yes that's reality .. I fear a lot .. I need some initial push/help from some established organization ..I don't know what should I do .? Where to start .. I do not have money .. Do not have big contacts.. I try to spread this message to as many as possible ..whenever I meet somebody .. In my blogs .. In my websites ..I know, its not enough.. I should do more .. I promise to myself, I will do something more ..

I am trying to contact few of Administration/Govt personel, who can help .. I will keep on trying .. My conscience is clear .. I do not want money out of this .. Where I work, I put my maximum effort and I am sure, I will not get any problem for my basic necessities (And I don't need more than that to live) .. But I want this biological life to be of some use..before it decays. (This opportunity I will not get again,.. I do not believe in Re-incarnation :) ). I don't want to die unnoticed .. I want to see world Happy..

Lets see .. what can I do .. a new Slogan from my side Other than "Spread Unconditional Love" .. "Beggar Free World" ..

Please support me for this cause ..What ever you can do ..at least guide me.. encourage me..

21 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice and clear thoughts.

Shambhu kumar

Vidya said...

Nice to see, u being voluntarily coming forward for a cause...
Keep going...

anshul said...

i am also in a similar situation as u are....i want to do something but i dont know how to start...yes i am also lazy and i am also scared but still i want to do something........i have seen beggars lying in very bad condition on footpaths.....yes they may be acting ...or maybe they have been put their by some gang....but it cannot be ignored that they need help.........i want to be of help.......if u have any action plan get in touch .....my email id is anshulmittal.nsit@gmail.com

vaskar23 said...

Brother,the same thing is with me. Although I have a house,we had to almost starve because a certain financial drought engulfed us. When I am starving ,some unknown gave me job/food,but not my friends/family.There are many solutions like ,give jobs to such persons. Also minimum old age pensions,shelter cloths. Judges claim 1 lacs p.m. Why not for beggars.Let the richj spend tons but spare something for beggars.

vaskar23 said...

do write to me at aryansb6@gmail.com

Nitish said...

Nice to see that some people are think in this way...
if u have any action plan get in touch .....my email id is nitishq@gmail.com

Keep going...

Anup Gupta said...

hi Ashish,

i am anup, pursuing MBA frm FMS, Delhi. i very much think on the similar line as you have written. please contact me on anup.g11@fms.edu, if you have any plan, i would like to work with you.
i came across your blog when i was searching info on Beggars, NGos working for them etc....

samsun said...

I would also like to join you.....

kanchana said...

HAI..I TOO HAVE A SAME THOUGHT.. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO... I NEED A HELP FROM U ALL... MY EMAIL ID IS KANCHU.KRISH90@gmail.com.... i was searching a person like u oly... please contact me... when ever u see this msg

kanchana said...

HAI..I TOO HAVE A SAME THOUGHT.. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO... I NEED A HELP FROM U ALL... MY EMAIL ID IS KANCHU.KRISH90@gmail.com.... i was searching a person like u oly... please contact me... when ever u see this msg

kanchana said...

HAI..I TOO HAVE A SAME THOUGHT.. BUT I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO... I NEED A HELP FROM U ALL... MY EMAIL ID IS KANCHU.KRISH90@gmail.com.... i was searching a person like u oly... please contact me... when ever u see this msg

pinktravel jaipur said...

also send me some project on beggers
vinitglobe@yahoo.com

madhuri said...

Hi all

I m on this project. Connect if u want to work on this as well.

I2weforbettertmr@gmail.com

Sowjanya said...

Hi. Please let me know if you have any plans or if you made any progress with respect to this. I am in for it.

sowjanya2008@gmail.com

chhatradhwaj said...

dear ,
good think mera bhi yahi soch hai bachpan se mujhe english nahi aati .
iam 25 yrs old . beggar eridaction ke liye maine ek foundation Register karwaya hai 26.06.2012 ko . BETA foundation . eske antargat main abhi C.G. me servey ka kam kar raha hun. aur mujhe help ki jarurat hai.

chhatradhwaj said...

Dear all
iam chhatradhwaj 9754187727
iam also working from 26.06.12 on my Beggar managment project . for this iam establish NGO "BETA Foundation" my aim is firstly making dantewada district as first beggar free district of india . My servey work are running in dantewada district for my aim . and i need help of all younger . if you have any suggetion plz help me and give me on chhatradhwaj@gmail.com/betafoundatio@rediffmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Ashish,

I am Akbar Khan, CA by profession, and I have already started a School in a Remote area where Higher Education was not available and the response is too good.Its purely a free of cost education scheme to children with Computer and Science Lab too.

Even i have a dream to see my City as a Beggar Free, and move forward with District, State and Country.

I was searching for some information regarding the same and i have come across your article and I really loved it a lot.

So all the best to you. and please let me know if you have any detailed project on the same. my email id: ca.akbarkhan@hotmail.com

Unknown said...

were you able to succeed in your mission?

Unknown said...

My Name is Preeti Chauhan done MBA from BANASTHALI VIDYAPITH JAIPR ,currently working in a power sector company in dehradoon but satisfied want to Something for others for self satisfaction .
I always wanted to do something for others who really need it but i thought there are so many NGO who works for education,children etc but my mind is still thinking what i have to do one day i woke in the mid night and think all the night that is there any NGO who works for the the beggars who sitted on the stairs of temples in all over the india and then decide to do something for them...I make a full from starting to end first collect all the beggars from the street and from Temple etc then collect them in a place and make a shelter for them than learn some skills according to the ability ,everyone has one quality in them but needs to polish that by our efforts and knowledge ,by this we are able to find jobs to most of them but there are some who cannot go outside for them we can open a self-employment like dairy work , i think in India most of the people know this work and milk prises are raising day by day so it can earn lots for there livelihood and by that earning they can educate there children...Than one day i searched GOOGLE for NGO really works as i planned ,i don't find satisfactory ans than i saw your blog than i thought this is same as i planned , so i want to contact you and disscuss with you ...i don't have money but i have so many skills in me which will help them ...so please contact me i want to make this dream true....

Unknown said...

ashish ji, if you really heard me than please contact me...or any other who feels the same ,ALONE we cannot do anything we have do this together so please take a initiative i am with you..7409850675...

Unknown said...

I Don't know what to do...please guide me all whenever u all see this msg ...my email id is chauhan252881@gmail.com