Sunday, April 20, 2008

Trip to Hampi

I along with my Brother-In-Law went to Hubli by Bus on Friday. Saturday we booked a Innova and went to Hampi along with My Sister and her friends.

We first went to BVB College and saw the college, then went to College canteen. Later it took sometime to gather all friends. we moved from Hubli at 10.40 AM. My plan was to meet my friend Tilak, whose home is on the way to Hampi, In Koppal. We went to koppal and spent some time with Tilak. Had some group photos.

Then we moved to Hospet. I saw the time was 3PM and my return ticket for Bangalore was on 9.30 PM from Hubli. I Went to cyber cafe in Hospet and Canceled the ticket. After cancelling the ticket I wanted to book ticket to Bangalore at 11.30PM, I couldn't as the ksrtc.in server was down. Again, I went to KSRTC bus stand to get the ticket, but there also server was down.

Finally, We moved to Hampi. We reached there at 4PM. We had lunch in Hampi. We saw one big temple (name I forgot :( ), And Queens Palace and some other monuments. While coming back, I booked ticket to bangalore at 11PM in Hospet.

In the whole trip, We (I, my BiL, my SiS and 6 of her friends) played various games, antakshari and enjoyed a lot.

We reached back to Hubli at 10 PM (I had requested to Warden, That all the girls will be back to Hostel by 8.30pm Max). After dropping them in Hostel, I and my BiL came to hotel, Packed our Bag and came to Hubli New Bus Stand. Got the bus, Reached bangalore today at 8AM.

It was a good unplanned outing and we all had a great fun.

No comments: